БИЛЕТ 6 ЕГЭ
Раздел 1 Аудирование
Вы услышите 6 высказываний. Установите соответствие между высказываниями каждого говорящего 1–6 и утверждениями, данными в списке A–G. Используйте каждое утверждение, обозначенное соответствующей буквой, только один раз. В задании есть одно лишнее утверждение. Вы услышите запись дважды. Занесите свои ответы в таблицу. У Вас есть 20 секунд, чтобы ознакомиться с заданием.
A. She would like to get less homework.
B. She enjoys taking tests.
C. She has recently moved to a new school.
D. She thinks some lessons are too long.
E. She's had several tests today at school.
F. She has to travel a long way to school.
G. She wants to be a teacher.
Вы услышите разговор администратора с прибывшей в отель гостьей. Определите, какие из приведенных утверждений А1-А7 соответствуют содержанию текста (1 True), какие не соответствуют (2 False) и о чем в тексте не сказано, то есть на основании текста нельзя дать ни положительного ни отрицательного ответа (3 Not stated ). Обведите номер выбранного Вами варианта ответа. Вы услышите запись дважды. У Вас есть 20 секунд, чтобы ознакомиться с заданиями.
A1 Mrs Torino's husband is on business abroad. 1) True 2) False 3) Not stated
A2 Mrs Torino can have a single room for the three nights. 1) True 2) False 3) Not stated
A3 A double room is £20 more expensive per night than a single room. 1) True 2) False 3) Not stated
A4 Mrs Torino will move into her new room tomorrow evening. 1) True 2) False 3) Not stated
A5 Mrs Torino is expecting an email from her husband. 1) True 2) False 3) Not stated
A6 It costs £5 to use a computer in the Business Centre for an hour. 1) True 2) False 3) Not stated
A7 Mrs Torino decides to go to an Internet cafe instead. 1) True 2) False 3) Not stated
Вы услышите разговор режиссера с группой актеров. В заданиях А8-А14 обведите цифру 1,2 или 3 соответствующую выбранному Вами варианту ответа. Вы услышите запись дважды. У Вас есть 50 секунд, чтобы ознакомиться с заданиями.
A8 The director says they are going to
1) decide what part each actor will play.
2) hand out the scripts.
3) read through the play.
A9 There will be
1) regular rehearsals at the weekend.
2) rehearsals on one weekend only.
3) no rehearsals at the weekend.
A10 The director will call or e-mail actors to tell them
1) they are not needed for rehearsals.
2) which actor is in which scene.
3) what time each rehearsal starts.
A11 The director hopes rehearsals will finish
1) before 10 pm.
2) after 10 pm.
3) at 10.30 pm.
A12 Before making or buying a costume, the director wants the actors to
1) talk to the costume designer.
2) decide exactly what they want.
3) discuss their ideas with her.
А13 The director encourages the actors to
1) spend their own money on buying a costume.
2) stay within the budget that he has given them.
3) find a way to increase the small budget
А14 Brian, the actor, says that
1) the actors should share their budgets.
2) all the actors should make their own costumes.
3) none of the costumes will cost anything.
Раздел 2 Чтение
Установите соответствие между заголовками A -G и текстами 1-7. Занесите свои ответы в таблицу. Используйте каждую букву только один раз. В задании один заголовок лишний.
A. SAVING LIVES E. AEROPLANE EXERCISES
B. BUYING TICKETS F. LONGER HOLIDAYS
C. FAST-MOVING TRANSPORT G. FOOD INCLUDED
D. TRANSPORT CHOICES H. LIGHTER SUITCASES
1. Package holidays, which include flights and hotel accommodation in the same booking, have been popular for several decades.Recently, however, a new type of package holiday has been introduced: the 'all-inclusive' package'. Many holidaymakers, particularly those with families or those on a limited budget, are attracted by all-inclusive holidays. This is because all meals, drinks and snacks such as ice creams, as well as flights and accommodation, are included in the price.
2. The Isles of Scilly, off the south-west coast of Cornwall in the UK, are a popular tourist destination.Many of the visitors to the islands arrive in their own boats, either from Cornwall or from the north coast of France. Those without a boat have a range of options for getting there. There are daily flights from Plymouth and Newquay airports, and a helicopter flies several times a day from Penzance. The ferry Scillonian III is also based in Penzance, sailing to the islands once a day, and twice on Sundays.
3. If you're going on a trip and are unsure what and how much to pack, follow this simple rule.Get everything that you could possibly want to take with you ready. Then, when you've made a big pile, put half of it back. Be strict with yourself! People always take too much with them when they travel - clothes they won't wear, toiletries they won't use. Carrying heavy bags is never fun, so don't take too much with you!
4. Bicycles are not just used for recreation. In Britain, thousands of postmen and women deliver the mail each day by bike as it's much quicker than walking. In towns and cities with traffic problems, such as Los Angeles in the USA, a bike is often the quickest way for a police officer to move around. In India, bicycles are often used to deliver lunch to shop and office workers. At large airports in Germany, it's quite common to see airport workers riding around on bikes.
5. On long flights, it's important not to sit still for too long, as this can be bad for your health.A good exercise for your hands is to squeeze a tennis ball - or even a pair of socks if you haven't got a tennis ball - ten or fifteen times. For your feet, take your shoes off and put your feet on the floor. Raise your toes as high as possible and hold them there for about five seconds.Repeat the exercise until your toes get tired.
6. Not long ago, if you wanted to book a plane ticket or a package holiday, you had no choice - you had to go to a travel agent's. The Internet has changed that, however, and now flights and trips can be booked in the comfort of your own home. It's often cheaper, quicker and more convenient to book tickets online, but you do need a credit card. If you want to pay by cash or cheque, you still have to make that visit to the high street.
7. Travelling can be dangerous because things can always go wrong. And if you have an accident in a moving vehicle, the results can be terrible. However, travelling is much safer than it was, say, fifty years ago. This is thanks to the thousands of men and women who have worked hard to improve safety, by inventing and developing things such as seatbelts and airbags, and making cars, planes, trains and ships stronger and safer. Millions of people are alive today because of them.
Прочитайте текст и заполните пропуски 1-6 частями предложений, обозначенными и A-G. Одна из частей в списке A-G — лишняя. Занесите букву, обозначающую соответствующую часть предложения, в таблицу.
Hamburgers are one of the most popular kinds of fast food in the world today. The name, however, can be misleading, as the burger in a hamburger is made of beef 1_________________.
Although the name 'hamburger' almost certainly comes from the town Hamburg in Germany, the history of the hamburger is unclear.
There was a popular dish in Hamburg several hundred years ago 2_________________. It is possible that, in time, that became the hamburger as we know it today.
However, the town of our in Wisconsin in the USA is just one of several other places 3_________________. Their story goes back to 1885, when a man called Charlie Nagreen tried to sell meat balls at a county fair.
They weren't popular, though, 4_________________. Nagreen came up with the idea of flattening out the meat balls and putting them in a bread roll. He called this meat sandwich 'hamburger'. Why he chose that name is unclear, and it seems likely that he was not actually the first to use it.
Another popular food today is sushi. Many large towns and cities in Europe and the USA have at least one sushi restaurant, but what exactly is it?
A widely-held belief is that it is a type of Japanese cuisine 5_________________. Certainly, if you go to a sushi restaurant, you are likely to eat some raw fish. In fact, however, sushi is a number of different dishes all made with a certain type of rice. The rice has a topping or filling with it which may be raw fish, 6_________________.
Food similar to sushi has been eaten in Japan for centuries, but sushi as it's eaten today was developed by Hanaya Yohei in Tokyo, Japan in the early 1800s. It was designed to be a type of fast food that could be eaten at the theatre or in the street.
A that claim to have created the concept
B that involves raw fish
C who actually created the first one
D but could also be cooked fish, or vegetables or egg
E as customers had difficulty eating them while walking
F which was basically a roast pork sandwich
G rather than ham
Прочитайте текст и выполните задания А15-А21, обводя цифру 1, 2, 3 или 4, соответствующую номеру выбранного вами варианта ответа.
Sean had never felt so nervous before in his life. Sitting alone outside the closed door, he suddenly realised he l was physically shaking. 'This is ridiculous' he thought to himself. 'Pull yourself together. You've got to stay calm'.
This was easier said than done, and when a middle-aged woman in a smart business suit opened the door and asked, 'Sean Perkins?', there was a definite tremor of fear and weakness in his voice as he answered that that was indeed him.
'Hello, I'm Katie Sutherland. Do come in.
Sean was invited into a comfortable and spacious office. The walk from the door to the chair he was to sit on seemed to last a lifetime, and Sean was terrified with each step that he'd suddenly trip or stumble. How could something so simple as walking and sitting down be so difficult?
As the interview progressed, however, Sean slowly began to relax. If he'd had time to think about it, he would have realised he was answering the questions put to him quite well. He was giving clear, full answers without saying too much or anything irrelevant. Then came a question which, at first, he was uncertain how to answer.
'So, tell me, why do you want to leave your current job?' Sean hesitated. Should he tell her the truth? This was, of course, that he didn't feel respected. His boss, Mr Dominguez, took him for granted, overrworked him, was often rude, patronising and unpleasant and made him dread going in to work each morning. Sean decided a more positive response was called for.
'Well', he said, 'I've been with Brookes Brothers for over four years now, and although I've learned a lot there, and I'm very grateful for the opportunities they've given me, I think it's time for some new challenges, and this seems the ideal company to provide them. From what I've seen, Fisher & Fisher is an extremely dynamic company, and I'd like to be a part of that. I really think I could help contribute to the company's future success'.
Sean was pleased with his answer and knew he'd been right not to criticise his current employer. From Katie Sutherland's expression, it seemed she was satisfied with his answer too. Her next question prompted Sean to smile. 'What would you say were your biggest weaknesses, Sean?'
He'd thought he might be asked this, and so had already rehearsed an answer. He "didn't want it to sound rehearsed, though, so he purposefully hesitated slightly before answering. 'That's a tricky question, isn't it?' he said. 'In fact, I think we both know it's a bit of a trick question too, because if I give a list of serious weaknesses, you won't think I'm suitable for the job, and if I say I haven't got any, you will think I'm arrogant and over-confident. So, in answer to your question, I'd have to say that one of my bigges weaknesses is not being able to talk about myself in too negative a light, even when I know I'm not perfect. For any other weaknesses I've got, you might be better off asking my current employer, Mr Dominguez'.
His answer was a risk, but he knew that if he said it in a fairly light-hearted manner, he could probably get away with it. From Katie's response, it was clear that he had. 'Yes; she said, ' it is a bit of a silly question, isn't it? You'd be amazed what some people say when I ask it, though. It can tell me a lot. I'm glad you didn't fall into that trap'.
This was the first clearly positive comment that Katie had made on his interview so far, and filled Sean both with joy and hope. Perhaps he really was in with a chance of getting this job. Perhap he would be able to put Mr Dominguez and Brookes Brothers behind him once and for all.
A15 Waiting outside for the interview, Sean realises that
1) his shaking must look totally ridiculous.
2) staying calm is not difficult to do.
3) he has to take control of his emotions.
4) it's the first time he's ever been nervous.
A16 When Sean enters the office, he
1) wishes the chair he has to sit on is nearer the door.
2) takes too long to walk from the door to the chair.
3) almost trips over the chair he is supposed to sit on.
4) tries to get to the chair without doing anything foolish.
A17 The answers Sean gives to the questions he is asked
1) do not contain unnecessary information.
2) show he knows he is doing quite well.
3) are a little longer than they should be.
4) show he is often unsure what to say.
A18 Sean feels that the question about why he wants to leave his current job
1) deserves a totally truthful answer.
2) should not be answered in a negative way.
3) was not asked in a respectful way.
4) is an impossible question to answer.
A19 Sean's answer to the question about why he wants to leave his current job implies that
1) he is not at all happy with the way he is treated at Brookes Brothers.
2) Fisher & Fisher will be more successful in the future than Brookes Brothers.
3) both he and Fisher & Fisher could benefit from him joining the company.
5) the work at Fisher & Fisher will be much more difficult than his current work.
A20 Sean is careful to hide from Katie Sutherland the fact that he
1) has practised giving an answer.
2) has a lot of serious weaknesses.
3) thinks he doesn't have any weaknesses.
4) knows she is trying to trick him.
A21 Katie suggests that she asks the 'silly question' because
1) she's always amazed by the answers she gets.
2) she wants the people answering to feel trapped.
3) people usually give long answers to that question.
4) the answers people give can reveal things about them.
Раздел 3 Грамматика и лексика
Прочитайте приведённый ниже текст. Преобразуйте, если необходимо, слова, напечатанные заглавными буквами в конце строк, обозначенных номерами В4-В10, так, чтобы они грамматически соответствовали содержанию текста. Заполните пропуски полученными словами. Каждый пропуск соответствует отдельному заданию из группы В4-В10.
When you think of a pirate, what do you think of? Most people think of a man
B4 with a beard, a patch over one eye and a parrot on ………… HE shoulder.
B5 He often …………HAVE a wooden leg, too, doesn't he?
B6 Most people also think that pirates ………… NOT EXIST for hundreds of years.
In fact, there are still many pirates on the seas, although
B7 they ………… NOT WEAR the same kinds of clothes that they used to.
B8 Using speedboats rather than sailing ships, and often …………CARRY guns, pirates today still attack ships.
B9 They frighten the people on the ship and steal …………THEY bags and money, often also taking the contents of the ship to sell.
B10 What pirates do ………… CALL 'piracy' and it is, of course, a serious crime.
Прочитайте приведённый ниже текст. Преобразуйте, если необходимо, слова, напечатанные заглавными буквами в конце строк, обозначенных номерами В11-В16, так, чтобы они грамматически и лексически соответствовали содержанию текста. Заполните пропуски полученными словами. Каждый пропуск соответствует отдельному заданию из группы В11-В16.
Have you ever played baseball or cricket? Although there are many similarities between the games of baseball
B11 and cricket, there are eleven ……………… PLAY in each team in cricket , and only nine in each team in baseball.
B12 Another major ……………… DIFFER is the shape of the bat used to hit the ball.
B13 ……………… PROFESSION baseball began in the USA in 1865.
B14 Today, baseball is played in many countries,……………… PARTICULAR in East Asia and North, Central and South America.
B15 In the USA, baseball is often considered to be the……………… NATION sport, although American football and basketball are also popular.
B16 Indeed, the………………POPULAR of baseball is so great in America that he word 'ballgame' almost always refers to baseball, rather than other ball games.
Прочитайте текст с пропусками, обозначенными номерами А22-А28. Эти номера ветствуют заданиям А22-А28, в которых представлены возможные варианты ответов. Обведите номер выбранного вами варианта ответа.
Some card tricks, particularly ones which are based on maths rather than any real skill on the part of the magician, can be extremely impressive without requiring a lot of practicee. Here's a card trick that anyone can do.
Take a normal pack of cards. Lay out three columns of seven cards and put the rest of the pack to one A22 ………………. .
You won't be using it for this trick. Now, ask a A23 ………………. of the audience to pick one card without telling you which one it is. It might be a good idea to turn your back so they can show the card to everyone else.
Ask the person which column the card is in. Whichever column they A24 ………………. to, you must pick up the cards column by column so that the column with their card in is in the middle of the pack. Don't shuffle the cards, but deal them out again into three columns. Be very careful how you do this, however. Don't deal them column by column. Deal the first row of each column, then the second row, etc. When you have the three columns laid out, ask the person to tell you which column their card is in now.
Once again, A25 ………………. sure, when you pick the cards up, that the column with their card in is the middle column you pick up.
Go through the procedure one more time in exactly the same A26 ………………. .
Then, when you have picked up the cards for the third and final time, hold the pack so that the backs of the cards are A27 ………………. upwards. Slowly turn over the cards one by one.
For each of the first ten cards you turn over, say one letter of the following phrase: 'This is your ...'. So, A28 ………………. example, you'll say ‘T’ when you turn over the first card, 'H' when you turn over the second, and so on. For the eleventh card, say 'card!' as you turn it over. It will be the card they picked!
A22 1) side 2) edge 3) boundary 4) border
A23 1) being 2) character 3) person 4) member
A24 1) show 2) direct 3) point 4) demonstrate
A25 1) let 2) do 3) make 4)take
A26 1) way 2) route 3) method 4) system
A27 1) heading 2) regarding 3) looking 4) facing
A28 1) with 2) for 3) by 4) as
Раздел 4 Письмо
Для ответов на задания CI, C2 используйте БЛАНК ОТВЕТОВ №2. При выполнении заданий С1 и С2 особое внимание обратите на то, что ваши ответы будут оцениваться только по записям, сделанным в БЛАНКЕ ОТВЕТОВ №2. Никакие записи черновика не будут учитываться экспертом. Обратите внимание также на необходимость соблюдения указанного объема текста. Тексты недостаточного объема, а также часть текста, превышающая требуемый объем — не оцениваются. При заполнении БЛАНКА ОТВЕТОВ №2 вы указываете сначала номер задания С1, С2, а потом пишите свой ответ. Если одной стороны бланка недостаточно, вы можете использовать другую сторону бланка.
You have 20 minutes to do this task. You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen friend Maxine, who writes:
It's my parents 20th wedding anniversary next month. We could have a party or go out for a meal or may by something else. What do you think would he a good idea? What do I need to do to organise it? How can I make it a really special evening for them? As for other news, I've just started learning how to play the guitar.
Write a letter to Maxine. In your letter:
• answer her questions
• ask 3 questions about her new house
Write 100-140 words. Remember the rules of letter writing.
You have 40 minutes to do this task. Comment on the following statement.
Some people believe that animals without owners should have the right to live on the streets in cities. Others say that they could be dangerous and should be collected and found new homes, or kept in cages in animal shelters.
Do you think that stray animals should be allowed to live on the streets?
Write 200-250 words.
Use the following plan:
1. Make an introduction (state the problem).
2. Express your personal opinion and give reasons for it.
3. Give arguments for the other point of vi and explain why you don't agree with it.
4. Draw a conclusion.
Раздел 5 Говорение
С3 STUDENT CARD
Вы получите карточку, на которой представлены два задания для устного ответа: С3 — тематическое монологическое высказывание, С4 — диалог с целью обмена оценочной информацией. Окончание выполнения каждого задания определяет экзаменатор. Во время едения этой части экзамена идет постоянная аудиозапись вашего ответа.
Task 1 (3-3.5 minutes)
Give a 2-minute talk on your favourite film.
Remember to say:
what kind of film it is.
who stars in it
what happens in the film
why you like it
You have to talk for 1.5-2 minutes.
The examiner will listen until you have finished.
Then he or she will ask you some questions.